Friday, March 16, 2012

To all those I leave behind...

Hello... I wish we had met under better circumstances, but the reason I write to you today is that I have a suspicion. I suspect that a coworker of mine... is in fact a murderer. Ok... are your goosebumps gone?

Unfortunately, I made the idiotic mistake of outright accusing him (jokingly of course) in front of a group of friends, but am going to do my best to bring you the evidence and let you decide for youself whether or not he kills for fun. Obviously it is going to be harder to prove my theory now that he is on to me... but I think I may have saved my life by doing so.


That's me. In disguise of course so that he doesn't know who started this blog. That's all I have for now.. but will be back soon with more details.

Remember... Always check behind you.

No comments:

Post a Comment